Aer Lingus's web site(s) and any Company Information is available to you only for personal purposes. Unless you have received written consent from Aer Lingus to the contrary, you may only use the Aer Lingus web site(s) and any Company Information for personal, non-commercial purposes. Except in connection with your authorized use, you may not copy, modify, display, license, distribute, transmit, or download the Company Information (to include inventory and/or fare information) without prior written consent from Aer Lingus. In particular, by proceeding to access this web site(s), you agree:
- to be legally bound by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- not to use the Aer Lingus site(s) to make any speculative or false reservation;
- to link to our site(s) only through our home page. Please do not link to other pages of our site(s) without obtaining prior written permission from Aer Lingus (such consent may be withdrawn at any time at Aer Lingus's sole discretion);
- not to use frames to present the link;
- not to use the name "Aer Lingus" or any Aer Lingus branding for commercial purposes without obtaining prior written permission from AerLingus;
- not to reproduce material from this web site(s) for commercial purposes, including by featuring prices of any Aer Lingus flights on any other web site or other on-line service, nor gather such material by the use of any "deep-link," "page-scrape," "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology.
Use of the Aer Lingus web site(s), which results in the depletion of web site(s) infrastructural resources is not authorized. When you use the Aer Lingus web site(s) or Company Information for an authorized purpose, you should include all proprietary notices without changing or hiding them.
We may make modifications/ improvements to the Aer Lingus Web Site(s) at any time without notice. The Terms and Conditions may also be modified at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on this website(s). Accordingly, your continued access to or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
As a condition of your use of the Aer Lingus web site(s), you promise and agree that you will not use the Aer Lingus web site(s) or Company Information for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Where we believe (in Aer Lingus's absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to (and without prejudice to any of our other rights):
- cancel your bookings without reference to you; and/or
- deny you access to this website.
For further information, or if you have difficulty accessing our site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self Service Options
For website help & changes
to Internet bookings visit the Contact Us sections.